Visa to Nigeria
If you planned a tour to Nigeria, you will need a visa to Nigeria. This document is issued at the Embassy of the country, which is located in the capital.
Address of the Embassy of Nigeria in Moscow
Mamonovsky Lane, House 5, Building 1. Phone Embassy Nigeria in Moscow: 8-495-690-37-83 / 85. Embassy works on weekdays from 9 am to 16 days. Lunch break from 13-14 hours. Applications for a visa in Nigeria are accepted from 10 am to 13 days.
Visa Registration in Nigeria
To get a visa to Nigeria, carefully read the list of documents for a visa to Nigeria. So, in order to make a visa to Nigeria without any problems, prepare:
- International passport. Please note that the validity period of your foreign passport must be at least six months from the date of submission to the Embassy of the visa application.
- To get a visa to Nigeria, attach two color photos to a visa to Nigeria to the document package. Requirements for the photo on a visa to Nigeria: Colored photos, size 3.5 to 4.5 cm, background photo light, oval, corners in the photo are missing.
- For registration of a visa to Nigeria, it should be accurately filled with a questionnaire for a visa to Nigeria. The questionnaire is filled by Online on the official portal of immigration service. Filling out the questionnaire, print it and put a personal signature on it. Flow attention that each questionnaire has its own number. You can follow the progress of your documents on the Embassy portal. We also specify that tourists to obtain a visa to Nigeria must be answered to all the questionnaires on a visa questionnaire in Nigeria.
- To receive a visa to Nigeria, you need to attach an invitation to the packet. This document indicates the relationship of inviting the tourist, and also confirms the fact that the invitement takes on the expenses of the traveler during his stay in Nigeria. We clarify that the invitation to Nigeria can send a hotel, an individual. ATTENTION! The original invitation to Nigeria is sent by mail to the Embassy of the country in Moscow.
- To get a visa to Nigeria, you will need to provide a letter to the embassy, in which you are obliged to motivate your desire to go to Nigeria, as well as describe your travel route in the country. Please note that this document is drawn up in English.
- If you wish to get a visa to Nigeria, attach to the package of documents of copy of airline tickets to both ends (or tickets to that country, where you are heading through Nigeria).
- To obtain a visa to Nigeria, a certificate of tourist is required. Clarify that it is issued on the company’s branded form. It indicates the following data: the position of tourist, its salary size. This certificate is also drawn up in English.
Registration of a transit visa in Nigeria
In order to issue a transit visa to Nigeria, grant the documents listed below at the country:
- Acting passport (the requirements are the same as a tourist visa).
- Two photos (the same requirements, see above).
- Neatly filled in English profile (printout from the site of the embassy).
- Visa of the country where you are going.
- Invitation from the country where you are heading, written in English.
Visa cost in Nigeria
Visa to Nigeria today costs $ 84 (single tourist). Consular fee for a transit visa is the same. But if you apply for a multiple visa, get ready to pay $ 200.
Dates of registration of a visa in Nigeria
Usually visas in Nigeria are issued in 7 days.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example