Visa to Poland
To visit the hospitable Poland, you need to get a visa. Visa to Poland – Schengen. Tourists can submit documents for a visa to Poland by contacting the Embassy of Poland (in his consular department) or a visa center.
Address of the Embassy of Poland in Moscow
Climashkina Street, House 4. Telephone Embassy of Poland: 8-495-231-15-00 / 52.
Address of the visa center in Moscow:
Street Sostevsky Shaft, House 31, Building 2. Phone of the visa center: 8-499-426-03-12, 8-499-681-19-26.
Visa registration to Poland
To get a visa to Poland quickly and without warns, tourists need to carefully form a package of documents for a visa to Poland. Carefully read the list of documents. So, collect:
- International passport. We clarify that the term of the passport for a visa to Poland should be from 3 months from the date of completion of the tour in Poland.
- Apply to the package of documents for a visa to Poland Xerox from that page of the passport on which the photo is posted on a visa.
- In addition, to obtain a visa to Poland you will need a copier of the pages of an old foreign passport with an expired period of action, if Schengen visas are affixed (or specifically visas to Poland).
- To make a visa to Poland, accurately fill out the form for a visa to Poland. Please note that the questionnaire for a visa to Poland is filled in real time. This questionnaire for a visa to Poland tourist should register on the official portal of the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Further procedure is as follows: Your questionnaire is assigned an individual number. Also note that the bar code contains all the information about the traveler. We clarify for tourists that printed questionnaires for a visa to Poland are invalid! However, print the questionnaire to a visa to Poland still follows (do not forget to also sign a document).
- To obtain a visa to Poland, make a photo. Photo requirement for a visa to Poland: 1 photo, color photo, size photo – 3.5 to 4.5 cm. Clarify also that the photo should be made no further as half a year before the alleged trip. Photo on a visa to Poland attaches to the questionnaire.
- To obtain a visa to Poland you will need a document that confirms the purpose of your visit to the country. It may be a testimony that you paid for tour to Poland, as well as a tourist voucher.
- To get a visa to Poland, get excuses help from work. Please note that the certificate is issued on the official form of your company. The certificate indicates the following information: Company details, tourist position, tourist experience in this organization, the size of the tourist’s salary.
- Travelers applying for a visa to Poland must be attached to the package of documents for a visa to Poland a certificate that they have enough finance for staying in the country. It can be: a copy of the credit card, an account extract in the bank, Travel Check.
- Also attach to the package of documents for a visa to Poland tickets tickets or train to both ends. As an option – ticket booking.
- In addition, you will need a document confirming the book-friendly hotel in Poland. ATTENTION! It is also necessary to confirm that you have contributed 50% of the amount for the hotel in Poland.
- For registration of a visa to Poland you will use the medstrashovka (attention – and original and its copy!) Insurance coverage of medstrashovka for a visa to Poland – 30 thousand euros.
- Tourists-IP are attached to the package of documents a certificate of registration of an enterprise + document confirming its registration in the tax.
- Minors of tourists will need a birth certificate.
- If a minor tourist goes to Poland with one parent (or at all with third parties), the parents remaining in the Russian Federation (parent) are attached to the package of documents permission to depart your child in Poland. It is wrapped in a notary.
Delivery time visa to Poland
As a rule, the visa to Poland is drawn up on time from 5 to 10 days (workers). If you apply for an urgent visa to Poland, it will be manufactured for you for 3 working days.
Visa cost to Poland
Today, the consular fee for a visa to Poland is 35 euros. Urgent visa to Poland is twice as expensive. Tourists under the age of 6 years from the consular fee.
Please note that visa center services are worth 1’008 rubles!
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example