Visa in San Marino
If you planned a visit to the San Marino state located on the territory of Italy, you will be able to visit it on a Schengen visa (visa with, short-term, single or multiple) or on the National West of Italy (D). All documents are sent to the Consular Department of the Italian Embassy in Moscow.
Address of the Embassy of Italy in Moscow
Small Tolmachevsky Lane, House 6, Building 1. Phone visa department: 8-495-727-35-77. The organization works on weekdays, from 9 am to 16 pm.
Visa registration in San Marino
In order to make a visa to San Marino without any problems, form a package of documents. So, you will need listed below:
- Stamp passport Duration of 3 months at the end of the trip on San Marino. Make sure that the passport is a clean page for a visa in San Marino.
- Remove the copy from the page with photos of your passport.
- Documents confirm your reservation in San Marino with a full list of hotel details. As an option – Invitation to San Marino (Standard Lettera D’Invito).
- Tickets in both sides.
- Medical insurance with the amount of coverage from 30 thousand euros, valid throughout the trip.
- To get a visa in San Marino, get the place of reference from the place of work. We will specify that this document is issued on the company’s branded forms, in the certificate indicates the position of tourist, work experience in the company, salary size. Also for registration of a visa to San Marino, a certificate from work should personally sign the head of the company and put the company’s printing.
- Tourists retirees are attached to the package of documents for a visa in San Marino a copy of the pension certificate, sponsored letter, a certificate from the work of the sponsor of the journey through San Marino.
- Tourists-IP make a certificate of registration of the enterprise.
- Students for registration of a visa in San Marino will need a copy of the student and certificate from the university.
- To make a visa in San Marino, prepare documents confirming your financial spending. In particular, it can be an extract from a bank account, a copy of the savings book, credit card, Travel Checks and Other.
- For a visa to San Marino, you must fill out a questionnaire for a visa in Italian or in English. If a minor tourist is entered into a parental passport, the questionnaire is also drawn up on it.
- To the questionnaire on a visa in San Marino attached photo for a visa in San Marino. Photo Requirements: Size 3.5 to 4.5 cm, color photo, background – light.
- If you have another passport, also attach it to the package of documents for a visa in San Marino.
- If you apply for a business visa, attach an invitation from the company in Italy on the company’s branded form of the organization with the maximum volume of data on the tourist (name, travel time, goals, etc.).
- If a minor tourist travels on San Marino, accompanied by one parent or with third parties, to the package of his documents is attached to the departure permit issued by the parent (or parents remaining in Russia). This document is certified by the notary. Also need a copier with a parent passport / her.
- When traveling with young children, attach a copy of the child’s birth certificate to the package for a visa.
Forming a package of documents for a visa in San Marino, you must first sign up for appointment! Documents can be submitted both tourist self-trusted person, and a travel officer, organizing a tour in San Marino.
Dates of registration of a visa in San Marino
Visa in San Marino (Schengen visa) is issued for 4-5 days. Urgent visa tourist will be issued for 3 days.
Visa Costs in San Marino
Visa in San Marino worth today 35 euros. Services of the visa center – 1 thousand rubles. Consular fee for an urgent visa in San Marino is 70 euros.
Attention of tourists!
When passing the border, be prepared to present the following documents:
- Confirmation of hotel reservation.
- Credit cards, cash.
- Ticket to Russia.
* A photo of a visa is given for example, a visa issued in the embassy may differ from the example